Wow. Where do i even begin? Lets start from scratch. New home. New state. New blog? Yes, that's right. I'm going to officially start blogging. Never thought i would do this. I've always been surrounded by my friends and family. Everyone always knew what was going on with us. I started a blog when B was just a baby, but eventually gave up on it. I'm mainly doing this for my fam damily in Utah. So Enjoy. This is for you guys... PS, Dont judge me....im not an english major.
I hate leaving the home I've always known and love. I love Midway. I love my family. Moving away from both of the things I've been so grounded by my whole life....tear. I know, i know. Its for a good reason, but let me have a minute for a pity party. Alright maybe a day or two. I hate saying goodbyes. But absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. I know this now. We all take for granted what we have right next to us. Our loved ones, our best friends, our backyards. Truly love the ones who surround you. Squeeze them extra tight. Tell them you love them one more time. Even though we're miles apart, i know my family knows my love for them. Never let the stupid things get in the way of whats really important. Cherish the time you get with each and every person in your life. They influence you, and create lasting memories.
New State...Texas. Texas of all states. Dayton knows this is where our family needs to be. Texas may not have been my first choice, but i cant be selfish.
Some things i want everyone to know about our new state.... *everything really is bigger,
*it is always windy,
*milk is 5 dollars a gallon,(this may not seem like a big deal, but when your husband and baby go through a gallon a day...it is)
*if you say "you guys" they always say,..."y'all aren't from around these parts are ya?"
*the best places to eat don't pass there health inspections....good or bad thing? Guess what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger?....
Hooray! I'm glad to see you on the blog-o-sphere :) You're such a doll and a cute, cute momma! Love you Mal!
ReplyDelete