Man, i feel like since the last time i blogged we've done so much! Brod and I go to the zoo every Monday, and its free! Who doesn't love free? Its not the biggest, or the best, but Brodey absolutely loves it. He loves rarrring like a lion when he sees them, and Oooohh ohh ahh ahh-ing when he sees the monkeys!
This past week the Tri State Fair came through. Wow. I felt sheltered. Ha ha. To say the least. Dayton and I were both amazed at all the gourmet amazing food they had. We got a turkey leg, and some potato flower curls. Both amazing. Dayt couldn't even finish the leg. First time i've seen him not finish his meal since we've been married. And...Brodey LOVED the carni rides! haha It was an expensive date night, but the memories we made were unforgettable. 3 bucks a ride. Man, i remember when i was a kid getting 20 dollars and riding all day.
| ..our PRIDE and JOY. |
*"..me wuv you mommy"-when he's being naughty, and always first thing when he wakes up. Sweetest boy.
*"..my bum taught me how to go down the big slide mom, Duh"- the look on his face, priceless
*"me punch mean kids in the nose, me do, me tough."- as he shows off his muscles
*His favorite sports teams, that he tells everyone, Real Salt Lake, Jazz, and Utes.
*sunday at church, during the sacrament,(quiet as ever) Brodey decides to yell "me farted mom, me farted dad, excuse me, me farted!" as everyone in the congregation laughs. He thought he was hilarious!
We're starting to really like it here in Texas. I've never been around more friendly people in my life. I miss Utah, and especially my family and friends. Brod asks me at least 3 times a week when he gets to ride on an airplane to visit his nana and pop-pops house, and see his Awdee dog. As he grows he'll understand more that we're not 10 minutes away from everyone. As for Dayton, he's doing awesome in school. He loves it so far. He's getting awesome grades. I'm proud of him for accomplishing so much already. We recently went to a bbq game night with all the students and professors, that one of the professors hosted. Wow, Brodey was totally the life of the party. Taking pictures with the girls, kissing them on the cheeks and giving them "loves", dancing for everyone. Total show off. It was nice to meet everyone Dayton spends so much time with.
YAY! So much fun to see what you guys are up to. It sounds like the fair was tons of fun. I am cracking up at the things Brodey is saying. Don't you just love kids. I know Em makes me laugh and smile EVERY day.
ReplyDelete